Delivery of your Print Management Document Solutions (PMDS) is all about planning, preparation and audit:
Print Management – The harnessing of print devices, people and documents to generate efficiency and valuable cost savings
- ASSESSMENT. Identifying need and opportunity aiming to impact on costs, improve processes and enhance security
- DESIGN. Your ABS solution will be built on established protocols for the delivery of cost/efficiency benefits
- DOCUMENT SECURITY. Working with your methods we enhance paper security – a critical business consideration
- MANAGING USERS AND ACCESS. Through agreed/established protocols help staff and equipment work together
- MANAGING OUTPUT. Ensuring the effective, non-intrusive structure of who prints, stores, amends and retrieves what, when and how
Document Storage and Archiving – The replacement of inefficient paper document storage with the digital storage of all documents
- ASSESSMENT. Identifying need and opportunity aiming to improve document security, storage and retrieval
- DESIGN. The ABS solution will be built on established principles to create necessary outcomes
- DOCUMENT SECURITY. Ensuring document security – a critical business consideration
- MANAGING USERS AND ACCESS. Ensuring the right colleague accesses the right document
- MANAGING OUTPUT. Determining who modifies and retrieves what, when and how
Document Production – Delivering a print device strategy dovetailing with Print Management methods and efficient document storage
Here are some popular examples:
- RICOH MPC307SP – a 30 page per minute (PPM), colour, A4 multi-functional device (print, copy, scan, fax) replacing four A4 desktop printers.
- DEVELOP INEO +308 – a 30ppm A4/A3 multi-functional colour device scanning at 80ppm replacing two older copiers and eight desktop printers.
- SAMSUNG X7500LX – a 50ppm colour device replacing up to 20 desktop devices.
- RICOH MPC6004 – a 60ppm multi-department print/scan/copy/fax production device replacing anywhere up to 30 desktop devices.